Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss
(03-03-2016, 12:50 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: To me, there is a big difference between the mistake that Hill made and the mistake that Burfict made.

There was a play made on Hill and his fumble was completely unavoidable. He had no choice whether he wanted to fumble or not. His mistake was was not made by choice. He had no conscience decision to say "do I want to, or do I not want to fumble this ball?"

Burfict's was. In my opinion, Burfict acted on conscience and had a choice on if and how he wanted to hit Antonio Brown.

Two mistakes. One is acceptable (by me anyway) because its the game of football and those kinds of mistakes happen (show me a running back that has never fumbled). The other mistake is unacceptable. That was a conscience choice by Burfict to do something that directly resulted in harming his team. He went for personal satisfaction over the greater good of the team.

You're right.   Hill did not decide to fumble the ball. 

However he did choose to fight for yards instead, of wrapping up the ball and going down safely.

Both players still made poor decisions.

Hill accepted his.  Classy move.

Burfict did not.  Unclassy move.

Vontaze really needs to accept some blame and move on.  Not point fingers at the one guy who showed class in accepting blame.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss - McC - 03-02-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss - BengalsRocker - 03-03-2016, 07:49 PM