Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's The Purpose of The Mega Dalton Thread?
(03-27-2016, 10:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You'd think after a season where Dalton finished as the 2nd rated QB in the NFL, looked fantastic in a couple prime-time games, and was an MVP candidate deep into the season would silence most of Dalton's critics.

It honestly hasn't though. We have a small handful of McCarron fans that are only here for him. We also have people still claiming Dalton holds the team or AJ Green back, etc. For those reasons, I think we should keep the "Mega-Thread" around for awhile longer.

It really is nice to discuss other things and I love that about the new boards. JN on the mothership had devolved into a 24-7 Dalton debate and I honestly don't miss it a bit.

But, in fariness, if he stinks up the joint then the criticsm will be warranted, 2015 nothwithstanding.

Agree about the bickeing. Keep it all in one place so we can enjoy JN without having every single thread turn into a Dalton shouting match. That shit got old real quick.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's The Purpose of The Mega Dalton Thread? - Awful Llama - 03-30-2016, 09:30 PM