Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals, Lafell closing in on deal
(03-26-2016, 01:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ....and I hope this means both players are looking good and ready to make an impact. 

Wright is a 6'2" 205 lb WR with 4.4. speed who jumped out of the gym at his pro day. He fell so far in the draft because of limited playing time on O. But what receiver is going to shine behind a tandem of Jarvis Landry and ODB?

Alford is an absolutely blazer that demonstrated the best short speed at the combine. He was disappointed with the 4.43 he ran at the combine so he ran again at his Pro Day and ran in the 4.2s. 

I would absolutely love for them to shine.  

I'm pretty sure we'd all love for them to shine. Whoever helps the team, it doesn't matter to me. That said, there's reasons why they went where they went. Going into the season relying on those 2 would be foolish and I'm sure we won't.

(03-26-2016, 01:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Right.

"Piddle farting" is a compliment where you come from? 

Not a compliment, but I don't know anyone who takes it as a harsh insult either. Just means I wish they'd show more urgency.

But I'm sorry you took it so hard.

(03-26-2016, 03:53 PM)Beaker Wrote: Then you havent been following the Bengals very long....they dragr everything out and keep it very close to the vest until there's an announcement after the contract is signed.

I guess you missed the part where I said "when it's been announced they're on the verge of signing".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals, Lafell closing in on deal - Shake n Blake - 03-26-2016, 10:27 PM