Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals, Lafell closing in on deal
(03-27-2016, 07:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I usually don't defend the FO but what would you want them to do?

Throw tons of money at a 35 year old LB'er and act like Lafell is a #1 WR?

I mean, you just need to have a touch of patience.

This might all work out just like you want. But i want the FO to be smart about it.

Honestly the worst decision i have seen them make this Offseason is make as big of an offer as they did to MLJ. Mellow

im not talking about overpaying in free agency, but its more the approach they take to courting a free agent. Theres this huge unnecessary shroud of secrecy. I mean it really doesn't matter either way if they are trying to hammer out a deal or not, but not as such as a mouse fart escapes PBS if a free agent comes to town. Usually you hear something come out from a players agent, but we don't even get as much as that. It almost feels like they come and meet with coaches and owners, leave without a deal, then we throw an offer at them days after they've left. Im sure Dansby and Lafell both came, probably spent a day or two here, then left. Then days later we here that the team is interested in signing them.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals, Lafell closing in on deal - yellowxdiscipline - 03-27-2016, 08:26 PM