Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD***
(04-29-2016, 09:04 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Expensive and timely smoke screen. Smh @ Ohio State homers.....we get it you guys want Thomas okay okay already Yawn

Lol, not an Ohio State fan (except for their marching band shows), let alone homer. Now you're just being a D-Bag by trying to derail my logic on the history of the Bengals drafting by filing it under homer. Nugent is a turd, Hawk is a turd, etc.. I have no problem being realistic. I'm also not saying my personal preferences, I am saying what the Bengals most likely are thinking. You say expensive, which might be true for you or I, but for a $1 Billion franchise? Lewis makes over $3m a year, the hell is a plane ticket an a couple nights in a hotel to an NFL team?

The Bengals DO have a history of liking OSU players and they love WR size more than anything else (6'2 Simpson 3 picks before 5'10 DeSean Jackson, 6'2 Sanu 9 picks before 5'9 TY Hilton.) it's a thing. I can't help it that the Bengals have drafted 19 WR under Lewis and only 1 of them has been under 6'0, and that was a 7th round pick last year. So I am saying what's likely, not what I personally want. The Bengals highly value size on both the OL and the WR position.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD*** - TheLeonardLeap - 04-29-2016, 09:14 PM