Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-04-2016, 07:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: the cherry on top: watching Brad try to defend Pacman hitting a woman. It was a knee jerk reaction, guys, to a woman pouring beer on him.

Funny, when Ray Rice punched his wife after she hit him, I didn't call it a knee jerk reaction and try to defend him. That's because I'm a real man.

This is too much fun.
lol!!!

You're a man?!  I don't know any men that say "my team shouldn't suspend him because there's no actual video of him knocking her out, even though there's no other logical explanation for her being suddenly unconscious"!!!!!

When Rice hit his fiancee the first time, she was just standing there arguing with him, and she was walking up to talk to him THE SECOND TIME he hit her that knocked her out, meaning that it WASN'T KNEE-JERK REACTION FROM BEING HIT!!!!!!

Are you really this bad at arguing things or are you just throwing out bullshit to avoid admitting that you're wrong?!

This is beyond too much fun!  A poster who always bashes me so much is failing so hard!!!!!!
(05-04-2016, 07:45 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Conditional logic.  If it wears orange and black on Sundays, defend it at all costs.  Everything else is evil.  LOL
Funny, I don't recall me defending any rapists, murderers, or men who just knock women out because they're annoyed, but the logic of Steelers and Ravens fans makes all of that ok  ThumbsUp
(05-04-2016, 08:24 AM)Harmening Wrote: I've always wondered  how he would spin it if Ray, Ray, or Ben were Bengals.

Except they wouldn't be Bengals because the Bengals don't keep murderers, rapists, or fiancee beaters!!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man! - BFritz21 - 05-04-2016, 05:51 PM