Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-04-2016, 07:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not even sure why you're mentioning Rice considering that I used him as an example of how I instantly called out a Raven for this behavior while you still continue to defend Pacman, calling his response a "knee jerk reaction". Also, lying about what I said doesn't help your excuse as to why you're defending violence against women.

In fact, the fact that you continue to mention a player who is no longer on the Ravens by comparing his hitting a woman to a current Bengal's history of hitting women pretty much just cements my point.

Do you have short-term memory loss?!  I do, but, even when I first woke up from a coma and it was at its worse, I wouldn't forget something I just posted 8 hours ago and was as important (and as big of a joke) as calling Race Rice's knocking out his fiancee a knee-jerk reaction when she didn't hit him anywhere near the time that he knocked her out!!!!

That's not a lie!  It's a complete fact!  It's a few posts up, how can you defend it?!

The fact is, as StLucie pointed out, that the Ravens weren't going to do shit to him until there was a PR storm!!  The owner even publicly defended him!!!!!!

The Bengals didn't do anything to Jones (and neither did the NFL) because he reacted as any reasonable person would when a bottle is raised to their head!

(05-04-2016, 07:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Real men don't defend violence against women.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID!!!!

This is getting comical!  You should just quit before you keep digging yourself deeper because everyone remembers what you did!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man! - BFritz21 - 05-04-2016, 09:31 PM