Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-05-2016, 10:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Brad, do you want to know why people make fun of you?

It's because of shit like this. You just claimed that in this thread I defended Rice by calling his violence a "knee jerk reaction", the same words you used to defend Pacman's violence in this thread. When I quoted the post in which I used those words, the post read "I didn't call it a knee jerk reaction and try to defend him".

Now, a normal person would go "oops, he did the opposite. He was in fact saying that Rice's actions were inexcusable and could not be called a knee jerk reaction". That's what a normal person would say. Instead you're trying to now argue that I am still defending him...

This is why everyone makes fun of you.
Pat, do you want to know why you make no sense and people laugh at you?!

It's because you do things like that.  You try to compare two unrelated situations and take things out of context.  Go back and read what I posted and what you posted:  You said you didn't defend Ray Rice's actions and you didn't call it a "knee-jerk reaction."  Well, no shit, Sherlock!  You can't call it a knee-jerk reaction because it wasn't a knee-jerk reaction!  I would love for you to go further with this argument and try to argue that a woman bringing a bottle towards a man's head evokes the same reaction as a woman standing there and just talking with her fiancee!

So, you didn't call it a knee-jerk reaction (because you couldn't), but you did defend the Ravens not suspending him right away because you said that they needed video evidence to prove that he knocked her out, but YOU HAVE PROVIDED NO OTHER REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR WHAT ELSE COULD HAVE HAPPENED!
(05-05-2016, 10:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Be a real man and stop defending Pacman's violence towards women.

lol......   the irony is strong in you.

Read the last sentence above, be a real man, and admit that that's exactly what you did.

While you're at it, go ahead and admit that you can't act treat every event the same and that Jones wasn't just hitting a woman because he thought she was an object, which is what your running back did, and which is who you defended.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man! - BFritz21 - 05-05-2016, 01:08 PM