Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-09-2016, 05:17 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: On Saturday, I asked Bengal fans to come forward if they thought your position on Pacman was defensible.   Nearly 36 hours later, no one has.  Who's the delusional one?  
Not many Bengals fans come in here or they fear that they'll be branded as supporting a woman-beater, which is a sensitive subject that no one will go near, regardless of situation.  

Pat ignored my response to his last post because he has no response to logic.  
(05-09-2016, 04:45 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The woman didn't surprise Jones by jumping out of an alley at him with a beer bottle, he was engaged in a prolonged heated argument with her. He should on some level be aware of what could happen to him just like you're aware of what could happen to you when you step into a batters box. 

Maybe that was Jones natural reaction, but if that's the case it just shows that he's truly a human piece of shit for reacting that way and you are no different by continuing to rationalize his actions. 

Does it not concern you that not one single person, be it a Steelers fan, Ravens fan, Bengals fan, or Browns fan has stepped up to support your argument in any way? You're on an island here, buddy. This transcends football and is a much bigger issue which everyone but you seems to understand. 

God help your wife (if you're lucky enough to dupe one into marrying you). 

So woman typically hit men with beer bottles (or fists, or anything) when they get into arguments?  Maybe in the worlds of Steelers fans and Ravens fans, but not in the civilized world.

He's a piece of shit for having a gut reaction?!  Look at the sport he plays:  do you really not understand how his body is trained to react in split-seconds?

Not many Bengals fans venture in here, and a lot of them won't take my back in any way, regardless of the position or situation, because not all of my ideas don't go with the general flow.

Also, everyone saying "the beer bottle was OVER HIS HEAD, so it was no threat!"  Take a look at the picture below and see how delusional you all are and notice that it's near his eyes in the middle of his face.  If you think I just paused it while she was raising it over his head, look into the video and you won't find a shot to support your delusional claims.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man! - BFritz21 - 05-09-2016, 05:52 PM