Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-11-2016, 03:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, because she had it right by his eye, so I'm sure he thought she was just going to pour it on his shoulder, right?  He had time to think "I'm arguing with this girl and she's pulling a beer bottle by my shoulder, but it's nothing serious, so I shouldn't react."

Steelers and Ravens fans are idiots.

Also, why'd you ignore when I asked why he wasn't found guilty if he's so obviously a woman-beater.  I mean, abuse against woman is a big thing these days that the law doesn't take lightly, but they'd let someone with a shady pass get by with hitting a woman just because?

Pathetic how you keep avoiding questions, but not surprising.

Jones technically didn't punch her.  It was more just throwing his arm up.  Do you see him **** his fist back?

And funny how you bring up if Jones had shot her, which is taking it to an extreme and out of context.  If he had shot her, he would have had to consciously take out a gun, point it, and pull the trigger.  You really think that's the same as throwing his arm up?  The delusion of Steelers and Ravens fans are hilarious.  

Taking it to another extreme with the shooting and killing of the teens.  I don't think I ever called Jones the victim, but feel free to show me where I did, otherwise just admit that Steelers and Ravens fans make shit up because they're horrible at debates.  

The woman also says she was just trying to pour the beer on Jones shoulder?  Really?  His shoulder?  When in the history of anything has anyone ever tried to get back at someone or show aggression by pouring a beer on their shoulder?  Sounds like she had more in mind............

While I agree that there is a difference between knuckling up with your wife and whatever that was that went on with Pacman, Jones has to be smarter than that. He's been through so much over the years. I don't know what was said, or how that all started, but he is a local celebrity. You gotta walk away from that man. He could have easily had her tossed from that place if she was acting up. Who do you think the owner of that place wants there more? Bengals players, or drunk loudmouths? He needs to stay away from that, or always have security, because she may very well have been looking for a payday, and hoping he would react like that. That same lack of judgement helped cost us last January. Emotional poise is as important in the game of life as it is in football. If you think about it, the situation with that girl and the one with Porter are mirror images... He handled both of them poorly. This is after a decade of bad decisions.

I like him as a player. I'm not sure I'd want to hang out with him. I'm also not sure you, or I, or Vlad, or Pat wounldnt have been convicted in that situation. It's best to err on the side of caution and good judgement.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man! - jason - 05-11-2016, 03:40 PM