Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-11-2016, 03:40 PM)jason Wrote: While I agree that there is a difference between knuckling up with your wife and whatever that was that went on with Pacman, Jones has to be smarter than that. He's been through so much over the years. I don't know what was said, or how that all started, but he is a local celebrity. You gotta walk away from that man. He could have easily had her tossed from that place if she was acting up. Who do you think the owner of that place wants there more? Bengals players, or drunk loudmouths? He needs to stay away from that, or always have security, because she may very well have been looking for a payday, and hoping he would react like that. That same lack of judgement helped cost us last January. Emotional poise is as important in the game of life as it is in football. If you think about it, the situation with that girl and the one with Porter are mirror images... He handled both of them poorly. This is after a decade of bad decisions.

I like him as a player. I'm not sure I'd want to hang out with him. I'm also not sure you, or I, or Vlad, or Pat wounldnt have been convicted in that situation. It's best to err on the side of caution and good judgement.

I agree with all of that and agree that he should have been smarter and walked away, but that wasn't the point.  The point was that Jones didn't just hit her because he's a woman beater, but that he hit her as a reaction of something that she provoked.  He didn't just hit a woman because he thinks it's ok to hit women.  He didn't have time to stop and think "oh, maybe this beer bottle by my eye won't hurt me."

Also, what makes it even more seem like she meant harm is that she said she was going to pour it on his shoulder, but when in the history of anything have up ever know someone to get back at someone or anything by pouring a beer ON THEIR SHOULDER?!

Was she thinking "oh, boy, your bill at the laundry mat is going to be so expensive after I soil your shirt in beer!!!!"?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man! - BFritz21 - 05-11-2016, 04:08 PM