Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-11-2016, 04:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I agree with all of that and agree that he should have been smarter and walked away, but that wasn't the point.  The point was that Jones didn't just hit her because he's a woman beater, but that he hit her as a reaction of something that she provoked.  He didn't just hit a woman because he thinks it's ok to hit women.  He didn't have time to stop and think "oh, maybe this beer bottle by my eye won't hurt me."

Also, what makes it even more seem like she meant harm is that she said she was going to pour it on his shoulder, but when in the history of anything have up ever know someone to get back at someone or anything by pouring a beer ON THEIR SHOULDER?!

Was she thinking "oh, boy, your bill at the laundry mat is going to be so expensive after I soil your shirt in beer!!!!"?

Right. But just like NWA, he should have just said " **** you *****, and kept rollin'". Something about the way that hes wired won't let him do that. I know my wife doesn't have to tip toe around me because the worst thing that will happen to her when I'm heated is getting cussed at. I could very easily be wrong, but Pacman's wife may not have that luxury. All of these violent incidents that seem to "follow" him sort of suggest otherwise.

Again, he's one of my favorites on the team, but he's opened himself up to judgement and ridicule over the years. He doesn't get the same benefit of the doubt that say George Iloka would.... Could you even imagine your boy Peko putting himself in that situation?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man! - jason - 05-11-2016, 04:37 PM