Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-12-2016, 01:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You also conveniently leave out important facts about the cemetery's case, like the fact that the gates WERE REQUIRED TO BE LOCKED to prevent people from driving back there because even driving at a regular speed after dark is dangerous, the fact that we felt safe driving back there, which is evident by the fact that I wanted to leave to go get my girlfriend and the driver wouldn't leave and went joy riding, which caused us to wreck, as well as many other facts, but you didn't mention them and you won't because they don't fit your narrative.  Also like the fact that the driver didn't drink more than a beer until he got to the party in the cemetery.
Im not going to say anything more about this after this post as it already has it's own thread. But there isn't a law that requires you to lock your gates. As was pointed out already, what you are saying is the equivalent of you going into someone's house at night through an unlocked door, falling down their steps and injuring yourself, then suing them for not locking their front door to keep you for trespassing. 
(05-12-2016, 09:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not really surprised that someone who cannot take ownership for his own decisions and actions is trying to explain how this man is not responsible for slugging a woman.

Exactly why I posted the link. 
It sheds a bright light on Brad's overall thought process. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man! - StrictlyBiz - 05-12-2016, 03:01 PM