Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-12-2016, 09:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not really surprised that someone who cannot take ownership for his own decisions and actions is trying to explain how this man is not responsible for slugging a woman.

Don't try to take me down with you. I'm a good person who contributes to society. I don't defend men who beat women.
lol.   When have I not taken ownership?!  I'm a public "speaker," so do you think I go into high schools and colleges and say "the cemetery forced me to make this mistake"?  

We both know the answer to that, but you won't answer because it doesn't fit your narrative and proves how full of shit you always are.
(05-12-2016, 03:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im not going to say anything more about this after this post as it already has it's own thread. But there isn't a law that requires you to lock your gates. As was pointed out already, what you are saying is the equivalent of you going into someone's house at night through an unlocked door, falling down their steps and injuring yourself, then suing them for not locking their front door to keep you for trespassing. 

Exactly why I posted the link. 
It sheds a bright light on Brad's overall thought process. 

Except the cemetery's policy was to have the gates locked to prevent just such an event from happening.  The cemetery didn't tell the caretaker that he was allowed to go against policy so he could allow his son to have parties back there, many for which times he provided alcohol.  

Even if he didn't provide ours that night, he provided it for others, and he set the stage for this kind of behavior to be allowed and accepted.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man! - BFritz21 - 05-13-2016, 04:16 AM