Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-14-2016, 08:15 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don't remember it, actually.  I'm just calling you out on your claim that 'everyone' remembers. You've had only one person confirm your claim, which is hardly 'everone'.  And since my post, you've also got another Bengal fan saying you don't have it right.  Which means those who have actually expressed an opinion are 50/50 on the issue.  So, maybe your case isn't as strong as you think.  

I don't really care who's right or wrong here.  I'm just amused that someone would take such a silly argument  as seriously as you are taking this.  
See below and realize that he's a known hater.

And if everyone says they don't remember it, they're either lying or have horrible memories because it was a big event and then a big ordeal on the boards, which was then carried on by Pat posting "can someone tell me what he posted because I have him on ignore," which was cute, like anyone gave a shit that he had me on ignore.
(05-14-2016, 08:26 AM)Harmening Wrote: No one here "selectively forgets" more than you. 
Never have I seen someone so damn sure of everything he says, than you. There is a name for people like that. (hint...it ain't a good one)
You're criticizing me because I'm positive of something that happened, so much so that I'm posting specific events of how it went?!

I swear, you're the most delusional hater on this board.
(05-14-2016, 08:27 AM)Harmening Wrote: BTW, can someone get me that link?  I can't seem to find it.

Search Pat's posts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man! - BFritz21 - 05-14-2016, 01:27 PM