Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"You're The Only One That Mentions 6 SBs....."
(05-11-2016, 08:13 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Intentionality is subjective.  Rule breaking is objective.  Why is that so hard for a person like you to grasp?  

You root for the other team, so of course you attribute the worst possible motives to the Steelers.  That's understandable, but it's still murky.  Rule breaking, on the other hand - there's no debate about that.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not necessarily arguing with you about Ward.  I just think that when you're trying to determine which is dirtier, I think it's an easier case to point to the one who blatantly and consistently breaks the rules the most.  

I never said Ward or even Harrison was dirtier than Burfict. Come on - blind side shots and headhunting hits are one thing; dick punching and ankle twisting are another. The first two can be written off as caught up in the moment - sure it's still dirty but shit happens. The other two were so painfully blatant that it amazes me he wasn't ejected.

I've never been a defender of Burfict's extracurricular activities - I'm simply stating that after years of watching Steelers fans defend the dirty play of some of their star players and now watching them cry about Burfict is laughable.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "You're The Only One That Mentions 6 SBs....." - BigPapaKain - 05-11-2016, 08:49 AM