Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches!
(06-02-2016, 09:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hold up hold up hold up!!

Even if this post wasn't bullshit, which it clearly is, you're seriously going to compare talk about how bad a field is (or even was) to the Steelers fans constantly talking about their past glory?!?!

[Image: scbu.gif] [Image: 669.gif] [Image: 130.gif] [Image: 431.gif]

Steelers and Ravens fans are always good to laugh at!

sigh.....

I know that I said that I wouldn't reply to you anymore, but I really do think that I can help you here, Brad.

You see, what I wrote in an attempt to be funny, was sarcasm. I really didn't mean to compare the two but rather add a little levity to my reply. And I think that 99% of people who read it could detect that.

I think that your problem is that you truly do think that Steelers/Ravens/Browns/etc fans are beneath you and most other Bengals fans. You fail to realize or give the general respect to fans of other teams that they are generally smart, decent, respectable people just like Bengal fans who happen to live in a different city or root for a different team than you.

Brad, believe it or not, we are all generally the same regardless of who our team is on Sunday. I think the sooner that you realize this, the better off and more accepted you will be. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches! - StrictlyBiz - 06-04-2016, 02:50 PM