Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being Andy Dalton: A deep dive into who he is
Hopefully for the fans here it shows us what the proper priorities should be.

Yes, we want our team to win, but outside of the cold hearted, face painting, shirtless in below zero weather, win at any cost fans, we have to realize that these guys have a life outside of football.  Football is just their 9-5 job, so to speak.

I would take a team full of Andy Daltons and A.J. Greens, not just because they are talented, but because they are good people and excellent role models.

That's what I like about Marvin Lewis.  He truly cares about these guys and their lives and families off the field, because NFL football players, depending on the position they play, don't play this game very many years.

Marvin has taken a beating by many fans over the years, but I think Adam Jones says it well;

“You go back and look at the game, we’re not losing the game because of what Coach Lewis did. The games we lost are because we either made dumb-ass mistakes or flags . . . It’s never been conditioning … I’m trying to think of when I’ve seen us play and we were just really tired. I can’t, I can’t recall that one.”
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Being Andy Dalton: A deep dive into who he is - bengalguy71 - 07-29-2016, 10:46 AM