Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reuben Randle, Hill, Givens
(09-01-2016, 11:29 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I see your ninja but I was excited to see simpson & green combo year 1... was hoping it would last.

at this point id be more comfortable with simpson than lafell...  (just based on the nothing lafell has shown so far.)

It surprised me to see that Simpson is already 30 years old. Maybe he can pick up a play book faster than he did back in his days here. Remember the 2-3 seasons that our #2 draft pick spent on the PS because he wasn't ready? LOL 

It's a little coincidental that our first game is with the Jets this year. When Lafell came back from injury with the Pats last year, the Pats were playing the Jets. And it was really in tht game that he earned the nickname "LaDrop." He dropped 6 passes that game. I hope he gets a little bit of a tune up tonight against the Colts. Should he get hurt, then Jerome might see himself back in stripes. But LaFell needs some more game action before the opener.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Reuben Randle, Hill, Givens - PacMan Fever - 08-28-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Reuben Randle, Hill, Givens - BURROWorBUST - 09-01-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Reuben Randle, Hill, Givens - Go Cards - 09-01-2016, 04:10 PM