Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals need to move on from Jeremy Hill
(09-20-2016, 09:11 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Its not the rbs fault,its the stinkin O-line folks.It all starts with them and you can not and will not win enough games unless you can establish the fu----ing running game.This offensive line is good at pass blocking,but they SUCK at the run game and you would think it would be just the opposite.Unless they get this fixed,this team is going to watching the super bowl just like all of us.This line should be addressed Now and I am one who believes this line is a bust.

Is the OL good? No. Is the OL as bad as Hill's performance the last two years? No.

This is the exact same OL that Giovani Bernard has ran behind and gotten 4.7 YPC the last two years is the one Hill has gotten 3.5 YPC behind. Something's wrong with Hill, be it a change in style, a fluke stretch in 2014, some kind of undisclosed injury, or something.

You saying it's not the RB, it's the OL make it sound just like the Colts when they first got Trent Richardson. "It's not his fault he's running for 2.9 YPC! The OL sucks!" meanwhile Donald Brown was running behind the same OL that year for 5.3 YPC.

As I said in my first post, I am not saying cut Hill. I am saying massively adjust expectations and change his role into something more realistic, like a short yardage and goal line back.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals need to move on from Jeremy Hill - TheLeonardLeap - 09-20-2016, 09:25 PM