Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk?
(12-01-2016, 03:24 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I wouldn't mind seeing Oakland, Minnesota or KC go all the way.

Oakland has been a really fun team to watch. Gotta give credit to Del Rio I never would've thought he would succeed in Oakland after his stint in Jacksonville.

KC is the most invisible contender in the league a true under dog. It'd be nice to see a defensive team make it happen.

Same goes for Minnesota. I tend to gravitate to the defensive teams. Of course there is Zimmer the guy I wish was our head coach.

I have not watched much other football this year, which explains my depression deepening. What I have seen though, the Cowboys, a former perennial contender, are fun to watch this year and I would like seeing a rookie QB win it all. Agree Oakland, Minnesota, or KC would be fun to see go. I think KC might have the best shot. Really hope Pats don't represent AFC, enough already. 
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - xxlt - 12-04-2016, 11:52 AM