Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk?
(12-01-2016, 03:24 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I wouldn't mind seeing Oakland, Minnesota or KC go all the way.

Oakland has been a really fun team to watch. Gotta give credit to Del Rio I never would've thought he would succeed in Oakland after his stint in Jacksonville.

KC is the most invisible contender in the league a true under dog. It'd be nice to see a defensive team make it happen.

Same goes for Minnesota. I tend to gravitate to the defensive teams. Of course there is Zimmer the guy I wish was our head coach.

Oakland - can't root for the Curse of Bo, not to mention that since that time only one of those franchises are worth a damn in a given year, so down with Oakland means up with Cincy.

Minny - I'd be happy for Zimmer, but it is a sinking ship (and having a long time NFL guy at coordinator bail out because he can't get along with the HC doesn't spell good things for the rest of the way).

KC - it would be nice to see that HC and QB get rewarded for once instead of being criticized.  I could probably be OK with them doing something good.  It would also remind some of our fanbase that the HC and QB don't have to be HOFers to have a winning recipe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - jfkbengals - 12-04-2016, 02:16 PM