Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Sniff* *Sniff* Do You Guys Smell That?
(12-31-2016, 11:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Not true at all.

I did back out of a bet once but it was well before the season even began, so it was not "at the last minute" and it was not after I had lost or anything had changed to make my chances of losing even greater.

But why would this keep you from making a sig bet with me?  If I did back out after losing you could just make fun of me.

So how about it.  I have seen you make this same claim about 100 times, so I don't know why you would not want to make a sig bet to back it 

You are the type of guy who doesn't back up his word from your past actions, thats why. And since you claim Ive said this 100 times in the past you obviously didn't understand my post..posts...many many many posts! I said Marvin will get a one year extension REGARDLESS if its next week, or spring, summer or 2nd week of the season. He's getting one at some point this year.

The only exception is if Marvin is ready to leave then he will leave on his terms. It won't be because Brown will fire him. Its that simple...

If anyone says black you say white, if they say up you say down...you want to talk about someone who is redundant with their posts? Look at yours. They are the most predictable posts on the net!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Sniff* *Sniff* Do You Guys Smell That? - GodFather - 01-01-2017, 06:08 PM