Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gil Brandt ranks the "Super Bowl-less" teams
(07-10-2015, 01:06 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I'd take our roster with their coaches, if we could do that...give me youth and health

Palmer has played 9, 15, 16, 6 games since leaving Cincinnati. 
Health is a legit concern and when it comes at the position of QB...it's weighted heavier than other spots

The 9 wasn't because of injury, and while his 08 and 14 campaigns were injury-riddled that's not too absurd for a guy who's been a starting QB for 10 years.  His left ACL tore because the cadaver ACL put in there in 2006 didn't have an unlimited shelf life.  Being insecure about his health at this point is valid, but it's interesting to note that he is much further along with his rehab than Sam Bradford who is younger and suffered the same injury much earlier in the year.

All the younger QBs the Cardinals have had recently that weren't old guys like Palmer and Werner got injured in no time, though.

Anywho, I feel like analysts are more likely to rely on Palmer's left ACL than Marvin Lewis' brain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gil Brandt ranks the "Super Bowl-less" teams - Nately120 - 07-10-2015, 01:15 PM