Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars VII The Force Awakens
(12-31-2015, 06:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Finally saw it, today. Waited until things died down. Loved this movie. I had some issues with it, as someone that knows more than the casual movie viewer I had to get over a couple of things. But it definitely didn't ruin things for me. I am placing this one as third on my list thus far.

Yeah.....I waited for the madness to subside as well....and get a babysitter ThumbsUp

Caught it last night, and I really enjoyed it.  This was Star Wars to me.  I saw Empire in the theaters as a young kid, as well as Jedi, and this took me back to how I remember Star Wars.  Not just because of the familiar characters, but the way it was shot, the planets, the ships, costumes.....you name it.  This had more of the original feel to it.  I've seen the prequels, and frankly am not a fan.  I just didn't like them.  I think this film can get me back into the series.  I had a good time at the movies, and it didn't feel like 2 hours and 16 minutes at all.  I haven't been this entertained since Mad Max: Fury Road.  I go third too.....Empire, New Hope, Force Awakens, Jedi.....then just toss the others in a bowl and whatever order they come out in is good with me.  Well.....except for Phantom Menace.....Jar Jar Binks.....brought annoying to a WHOLE NEW level.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-18-2016, 02:01 PM