Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars VII The Force Awakens
(12-21-2015, 06:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ewan McGregor made Revenge. I love that final fight and his speech to Anakin before leaving him for dead. 

(12-21-2015, 07:37 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Best moment in the prequels. 

There were really only two parts of the prequels I can still watch — the Kenobi-Jinn-Maul fight and the Kenobi-Anakin fight. The rest of the movies were so bad as far as the acting and dialogue. Even the scenes in ships — which were some of my favorites from 4-6 — were boring.

(12-29-2015, 08:19 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Have to say I am VERY disappointed. Force awakens is to date my least favorite star wars film/show. It was extremely slow, with average at best acting, and half of the movie was predictable to anyone who has seen the originals as they pretty much just reworked scenes from the original trilogy. I didn't feel any connection to any of the new characters

I'd be interested to hear some more thoughts on this. Outside of de-handing another Skywalker descendant and having one of the main characters come from a desert planet, I thought it stood pretty well for unique material.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens - Benton - 01-18-2016, 03:28 PM