Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars VII The Force Awakens
(01-18-2016, 03:28 PM)Benton Wrote: There were really only two parts of the prequels I can still watch — the Kenobi-Jinn-Maul fight and the Kenobi-Anakin fight. The rest of the movies were so bad as far as the acting and dialogue. Even the scenes in ships — which were some of my favorites from 4-6 — were boring.

I'd be interested to hear some more thoughts on this. Outside of de-handing another Skywalker descendant and having one of the main characters come from a desert planet, I thought it stood pretty well for unique material.

I may be alone on this, but whenever I hear that Samuel L Jackson is going to be in the movie I cringe.

I used to be a big fan of his when he first came onto the scene... but his acting skills are about as one dimensional as you can get.

He just raises his voice instead of displaying the emotion.

Of course there are a few of his classics that I enjoy but anything after those have been terrible(except Avengers)IMO.

Dude is majorly overrated.

Yeah those movies were so bad that even great actors like Liam, Ewan, and Natalie sucked in it too.

Yoda just made me laugh my ass off.  Sadly I don't think that was the intended response.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens - BengalsRocker - 01-21-2016, 10:39 PM