Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Cincinnati Fans boo Dalton at a charity event?
(07-13-2015, 07:45 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I don't really care about the booing. I'm not someone that boos at sporting events. What did bother me, was Dalton's response. "It doesn't matter." Pretty much sums up his entire career to this point. Just once I'd like to see some fire or bravado from this guy. He should have said "Yeah it ticked me off and I'm going to shut up all the critics by playing the best football of my life this season." That's a QB that I could support and can lead a team, but hey "it doesn't matter"

Yeah, but...  That's not who he really is.  If he were to act that way, it would come off insincere and phony.  He doesn't have to be all rah rah before a game.  He has a big, feisty, corn fed, southern boy on his blind side that does that.  Carson Palmer wasn't that way either.  He, like Dalton, was a calm spokesperson for the team.  Willie Anderson did a lot of the rah rah stuff then.

Andy Dalton was probably big time in his Texas HS football conference.  He's probably been booed ever since those days.  It doesn't matter to him...  If being booed bothers him, he's in the wrong profession.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Cincinnati Fans boo Dalton at a charity event? - jason - 07-15-2015, 10:59 PM