Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nurse is Unhappy with Pacman Jones Case
(02-10-2017, 07:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It's far too late to be called "sending a message", but at this point if you don't release him you are sending an entirely different message...and a bad one at that.

THIS^^^^

In 2016 the NFL pushed the "FOOTBALL IS FAMILY" phrase like crazy.  I can't speak for everyone....but my Husband and I worked hard to instill a deep respect for Authority into our Children....who, in turn.....are doing the same with our GrandChildren.    What kind of message does this send to our youth???    You know kids have seen the video of Pacman in the back of the squad car.....and if he just receives a slap on the wrist.....that will just show them that there are no REAL consequences.  Not something I want MY FAMILY to see.

As sad as it sounds....my family is waiting to see the outcome before supporting the Bengals this season.  Not sure what I will do without football........but if they do not release him.....we will no longer be watching games, buying merchandise or cheering them on.  My Grandchildren may know that he is still playing with the team......but they will also know that we do not codone his behavior and therefore will not support a team that does.

Needless to say.....I am praying they cut him.
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nurse is Unhappy with Pacman Jones Case - JungleGal50 - 02-14-2017, 02:07 PM