Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2024 Undrafted Free Agent Thread
Our draft is over so it is time to turn our attention to those guys who are hoping that hard work and serendipity will bring them to the NFL.

I suspect we will see some RBs and CBs among this group as well as a punter to give Robbins some competition.

Singings can begin at the end of the complete draft but cannot be finalized until tomorrow after 4PM but the Bengals don't usually make their announcement team activities start up again.

4/28 morning updated list

They can sign up to 17 more players in addition to those already under contract or drafted

RB Elijah Collins (Oklahoma State)
RB Noah Cain (LSU)
QB Rocky Lombardi (Northern Illinois)
LB Aaron Casey (Indiana)
LB Maema Njongmjeta (Wisconsin)
OT Eric Miller (Louisville)
P Austin McNamara (Texas Tech)
WR Trey Mosley (Michigan State)
WR Cole Burgess (SUNY Cortland)
CB Lance Robinson (Tulane)
S P.J. Jules (Southern Illinois)
S Michael Dowell (Miami (OH))
ED Justin Blazek (Wisconsin-Platteville)
TE Cam Grandy (Illinois State)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Leonard Taylor DT
Javion Cohen Guard. I think he could eventually be a starter.
Reply/Quote
Go get some RB’s and OG’s.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Go get some RB’s and OG’s.

Surprised we didn't draft a rb.

I'm telling you, Cohen could start in a couple years.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Leonard Taylor DT
Javion Cohen Guard. I think he could eventually be a starter.

I thought we would draft Cohen, but if he remains undrafted maybe comes with his center we drafted.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Go get some RB’s and OG’s.

RB class just did not go their way. The Bengals are one injury away at an often injured postion from Treveyon Williams getting alot of snaps. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:10 PM)Synric Wrote: RB class just did not go their way. The Bengals are one injury away at an often injured postion from Treveyon Williams getting alot of snaps. 

agreed we needed a RB....preferably a thumper
Who is still out there?
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see Cody Schrader, however I think that there was an RB who was a UDFA last year who went to the practice squad and then signed a futures contract who had multiple kick return touchdowns in college who I think is the next most likely RB to make the 53 man roster, especially with the new kickoff rules.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:10 PM)Synric Wrote: RB class just did not go their way. The Bengals are one injury away at an often injured postion from Treveyon Williams getting alot of snaps. 

[Image: nope-dont-like-that.gif]

Reply/Quote
Ryan Rehkow, punter?
Reply/Quote
So, I went undrafted again....
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
UDFAs are signing throughout the league. This page tracks it by position: https://www.nfl.com/news/top-undrafted-rookie-free-agents-following-the-2024-nfl-draft
Reply/Quote
Looks like we’ve signed the texas tech punter.

Find it hilarious how Americans struggle to kick a ball high and far.

Give me a couple of weeks on a leg press and I’d be able to leather the bastard 60 yards like I used to do with a “soccer” ball in my youth, only stipulation is that the face mask must be able to hold a cigarette.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:45 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: UDFAs are signing throughout the league. This page tracks it by position: https://www.nfl.com/news/top-undrafted-rookie-free-agents-following-the-2024-nfl-draft

Nice tracker. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
Frank Gore Jr. went to the Bills.

https://www.nfl.com/news/undrafted-rookie-free-agents-team-signings-after-2024-nfl-draft
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
The Texas A&M Punter has an 87 yard bomb on his resume....

Yes please.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:47 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Looks like we’ve signed the texas tech punter.

Find it hilarious how Americans struggle to kick a ball high and far.

Give me a couple of weeks on a leg press and I’d be able to leather the bastard 60 yards like I used to do with a “soccer” ball in my youth, only stipulation is that the face mask must be able to hold a cigarette.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:41 PM)Destro Wrote: So, I went undrafted again....

Me too so I enlisted and hated every minute of it. But I did make and serve powdered eggs for your freedom.  Sad
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote