Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Space Lasers To Combat Migrants
https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-demands-space-lasers-migrant-crisis-border-israel-1891563

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1780767303732199917

#NotTheOnion

[Image: GLZ-YtSXAAAs0Rx?format=jpg&name=900x900]

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I think you'll find that a large percentage of people who would define themselves as conservative find this woman as ridiculous as you do. She doesn't represent the GOP as a whole any more than Jamar Bowman represents the Dems as a whole.

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 11:59 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I think you'll find that a large percentage of people who would define themselves as conservative find this woman as ridiculous as you do.  She doesn't represent the GOP as a whole any more than Jamar Bowman represents the Dems as a whole.

MTG is the GOP's AOC.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 12:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: MTG is the GOP's AOC.

Actually, I'd say that it's a bit of a toss-up between MTG and Lauren Bobett. On any given day, either of them compete for the daffy and looney title.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Cori Bush is, by far, the dumbest person in Congress.  At least that I've seen.  She makes both MTG and AOC look like Rhodes scholars.

(04-18-2024, 12:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Actually, I'd say that it's a bit of a toss-up between MTG and Lauren Bobett. On any given day, either of them compete for the daffy and looney title.

Boebert gets a leg up for being really trashy in a, I'd try it for one night, way.

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 12:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Actually, I'd say that it's a bit of a toss-up between MTG and Lauren Bobett. On any given day, either of them compete for the daffy and looney title.

Where's an ACME anvil when you need one?

Reply/Quote
Metal AF
Reply/Quote

You won’t see them on the cover of Vanity Fair though.

Also, would, wouldn’t, would.
Reply/Quote

You can't be serious ? 

AOC isn't harrassing school shootings victims. 

She's not yelling at people in the congress

She's not a stupid POS and she's not the DC Pipe Bomber.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Not even a close comparison

Politically AOC represents the far left of the Democratic party but she is not a crazy person like MTG.  AOC is a smart educated woman who has worked hard in Congress to do her job not to sow dissent.  She asks sharp questions during hearings that show she has some understanding of the subject.  She isn't out there trying to get every minute of TV time she can get by being more and more outrageous.

MTG is in Congress for publicity and to cause chaos.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 12:38 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: You can't be serious ? 

She is not very intelligent.  She stated violating RICO was not a criminal offense.  She wanted to pay for people who were "unwilling to work".  She wore a "tax the rich" dress to the Met Gala, as high society and wealthy an even as you're going to find.  She's vapid and well out of her depth.  You want direct parallels, they aren't needed.  If you want we could use Tlaib and her using genocidal slogans and refusing to condemn chants of "death to America".  Would that work better for you?

I guess you're disappointed that no one leapt to MTG's defense so you needed to find something to be upset about.

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 12:49 PM)pally Wrote: Not even a close comparison

Politically AOC represents the far left of the Democratic party but she is not a crazy person like MTG.  AOC is a smart educated woman who has worked hard in Congress to do her job not to sow dissent.  She asks sharp questions during hearings that show she has some understanding of the subject.  She isn't out there trying to get every minute of TV time she can get by being more and more outrageous.

Your assessment of AOC being laughably, and predictably, partisan aside, I agree she's not the perfect comparison.  Tlaib the bigot or Bush the utter moron would be a better comparison.

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 12:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Your assessment of AOC being laughably, and predictably, partisan aside, I agree she's not the perfect comparison.  Tlaib the bigot or Bush the utter moron would be a better comparison.

and your response was as laughable and predictable coupled  with your normal condescending tone that colors so many of your posts.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 12:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Metal AF

[Image: tumblr_n8zzsd97Bb1tq1h0fo10_500.gif]

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 01:08 PM)pally Wrote: and your response was as laughable and predictable coupled  with your normal condescending tone that colors so many of your posts.  

Do you really think you're not a partisan person?  Is assessing you as such condescending?  

Reply/Quote

Yes, let the hate flow through you...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

I doubt she looses her district, but her constituents are getting irked with the immigrants living on the sidewalks, getting mugged at night and street venders parking in front of businesses selling the same food for cheaper with out a vendors license. Prostitutes standing on the corners, flea markets popping up in front of stores as well. it's like a 3rd world country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nypd-sweeps-vendors-overrunning-aocs-080024360.html

https://torontosun.com/news/world/migrants-getting-free-pass-as-3rd-world-issues-take-root-in-aocs-district-report

https://nypost.com/2024/03/17/us-news/nyc-neighborhood-in-aocs-district-blasted-as-third-world-overcrowded-with-prostitution-and-migrants/

But hard to find info on from MSM, I wonder why?

but this is one thing I have been waiting for, it's a little harsher than i would have done but i applaud it and would love to see it passed but AOC's comments are funny.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2024/02/23/editorial-illegal-immigration-just-fine-with-progressives/
Reply/Quote
MTG is a nut.

It would be stiff competition for that crown though.
Reply/Quote
Sharks with freakin laser beams is still the better option
Reply/Quote

AOC would be better off back as a waitress than trying to influence our government

correction We would be better off.
Reply/Quote