Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
More Supporting Evidence
Do not forget that Russia also hacked the RNC servers in 2016. There is probably plenty of leverage being utilized from that abundance of information.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 12:09 PM)Stewy Wrote: While very true, all of those discoveries you mentioned have been made in the last 10 years before the above conspiracy theory.

Also, while McDermitt Caldera is the largest lithium deposit in the world it isn't the one that will be exploited first in the US because the deposit under the Salton Sea is the Lithium deposit with the highest concentration in the world.  So in the US we have the largest by volume and highest concentrated Lithium deposits in the world.  However, due to the higher concentration, it is likely that the Salton Sea deposit will be commercial first due to economics.  However, the Salton Sea extraction has unique challenges due to being extremely high temperature, active geothermal and aqueous.

Bottom line, in the present day, we don't "need" the worlds Lithium.

As I was saying...... https://oilprice.com/Metals/Commodities/Worlds-Largest-Lithium-Reserve-Discovered-Beneath-Californias-Salton-Sea.html
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 05:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: We already have what's believed to be the largest known deposit of Lithium in the world here in the US in Nevada, and a US company is the big player in both Chile and Australia's lithium mining. We're already set without needing any Ukranian or Russian stuff.

Capitalism, man..  It's not about needing all of that stuff, it's about controlling the supply of all of that stuff. (actually surprised that no one took that argumentative route)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 10:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: They gain money, and since most of them have shown all they care about is money, that's all they need.

They stand to lose nothing because a solid third of this country will vote R, regardless of stances, criminal record, overseas bed fellows, or anything else for that matter.

Not only money. They share the same ultra conservative autocratic agenda as well. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Nothing to see here. Just a GOP congressman talking about compromised co-workers.

https://nypost.com/2023/12/21/news/rep-tim-burchett-sure-members-of-congress-are-honeypot-victims/
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2024, 06:07 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Nothing to see here. Just a GOP congressman talking about compromised co-workers.
https://nypost.com/2023/12/21/news/rep-tim-burchett-sure-members-of-congress-are-honeypot-victims/

Burchett is performing what is sometimes called "inoculation," so people will have the excuse ready 
when the details come out. Helps to normalize bad behavior.

He is absolutely right about the danger, though. Think of how many times Trump has been entrapped by "honeypots."  

AT LEAST 24 times that we know of.

We ought to be doing more to protect our politicians from defamation.  Cool
Reply/Quote
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/18/politics/liz-cheney-navalny-putin-gop-cnntv/index.html

“We have to take seriously the extent to which you’ve now got a Putin-wing of the Republican Party. I believe the issue this election cycle is making sure that the Putin-wing of the Republican Party does not take over the West Wing of the White House,” Cheney told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “State of the Union.”

More proof.
Reply/Quote
This makes me think to things on this forum.

Actually, the GOP doesn't side with Russia, they just happen to agree with them all the time.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2024, 06:07 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Nothing to see here. Just a GOP congressman talking about compromised co-workers.

You didn't actually read the whole article, did you?

"Burchett theorized earlier this week that the effort by Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) to subpoena the flight logs for Epstein’s infamous private jet was “snubbed” by Senate Democrats because some are “compromised.” 

“Too many of my colleagues, I’m afraid, are compromised in this area. For whatever reason, somebody’s whispered in their ear, said, ‘Hey, you don’t want something to come out on something else. You better keep your mouth shut on this,'” Burchett said during a Monday appearance on Newsmax."

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2024, 04:30 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/18/politics/liz-cheney-navalny-putin-gop-cnntv/index.html

“We have to take seriously the extent to which you’ve now got a Putin-wing of the Republican Party. I believe the issue this election cycle is making sure that the Putin-wing of the Republican Party does not take over the West Wing of the White House,” Cheney told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “State of the Union.”

More proof.

The idolization of Liz Cheney by the left is one of the most fascinatingly puzzling things I have ever seen.  I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend has no limit for some people.

(02-18-2024, 05:35 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: This makes me think to things on this forum.

Does it make you think of "weapons of war"?

Quote:Actually, the GOP doesn't side with Russia, they just happen to agree with them all the time.

Agree with them by funding Ukraine's defense for well over a year?  I guess that's one way to look at it.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 12:32 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: For my belief that the GOP is in bed with Russia.

I’d love to be shocked that it turns out there is missing classified intelligence related to Russia. But I’m not. This was a blockbuster of a story for me today.
https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/12/politics/missing-russia-intelligence-trump-dg/

Probably not all of the GOP is in bed with our enemy. At least I hope.
But we see what party is blocking aid to Ukraine.

We see what party was celebrating the 4th of July in Moscow in 2018
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/395719-gop-senators-visited-moscow-on-july-4/

We see what American political party is getting praise on Russian state run tv.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2023/12/12/russian-state-media-gop-mitch-mcconnell-ukraine-ebof-vpx.cnn

I learned a long time ago, if liberal media or Democrats (same team) place blame of a crime or injustice, likely it is the Democrats who are the ones guilty.

I have not read the whole thread or latest comments so if I am duplicating comments my apologies.

The items taken consist of CIA files showing it was our own CIA and John Brennan who in 2016 under Biden and his direction targeted 26 known Trump associates. he then used the CIA and F.B.I. to convenely bump into them and try to dig up dirt on Trump. Yes, Trump was correct again, Obama used our CIA and foreign agents to start the Russian Collusion narrative.

They think Trump has the files and thus raided Mara Lago as if these files are released, game over for Obama, Brennan and Democrats. This is not new news, Fox has been reporting on it since 2017.

If true, is that OK to go after a political opponent using our intelligence community as well a multiple intelligence agencies to try and find a crime?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2024, 06:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The idolization of Liz Cheney by the left is one of the most fascinatingly puzzling things I have ever seen.  I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend has no limit for some people.

Does it make you think of "weapons of war"?

Agree with them by funding Ukraine's defense for well over a year?  I guess that's one way to look at it.

It is not idolization...it is admiration for a woman, in this day and age of extreme partisanship, who put what is right for the country ahead of what was right for her personal and her party's politics and powers. It is a rare sight.  We are far too often subjected to politicians who have twisted themselves into a pretzel trying to explain why their current position is 180 degrees different than it was a week, month, year, or longer ago just so they can toe the company line

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2024, 07:24 PM)pally Wrote: It is not idolization...it is admiration for a woman, in this day and age of extreme partisanship, who put what is right for the country ahead of what was right for her personal and her party's politics and powers. It is a rare sight.

You swallowed that hook deep.  She hates Trump for one reason, and only that reason.  He openly talked about what a scumbag Dick Cheney is, and how he should be rotting in a cell.  You admire a woman who literally stands against almost every value you've professed in this sub-forum.  She's human garbage, and her disliking Trump doesn't change that in any way, shape or form.

Quote:We are far too often subjected to politicians who have twisted themselves into a pretzel trying to explain why their current position is 180 degrees different than it was a week, month, year, or longer ago just so they can toe the company line

Yeah, swallowed that hook deep.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2024, 07:24 PM)pally Wrote: It is not idolization...it is admiration for a woman, in this day and age of extreme partisanship, who put what is right for the country ahead of what was right for her personal and her party's politics and powers. It is a rare sight.  We are far too often subjected to politicians who have twisted themselves into a pretzel trying to explain why their current position is 180 degrees different than it was a week, month, year, or longer ago just so they can toe the company line

Liz Cheney is a RINO and was always one. Trump hates war, the Cheneys love war, got rich from it. Trump went after the old arm of the GOP. Bush, Cheney, Romney and McCain and their families hate Trump because he spoke the truth about their war ambitions and them being wrong about Iraq.

You like Cheney only because you hate Trump, my guess is you have no idea of her voting record or how she feels about abortion for example, yet you praise her politics.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2024, 06:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I learned a long time ago, if liberal media or Democrats (same team) place blame of a crime or injustice, likely it is the Democrats who are the ones guilty.

I have not read the whole thread or latest comments so if I am duplicating comments my apologies.

The items taken consist of CIA files showing it was our own CIA and John Brennan who in 2016 under Biden and his direction targeted 26 known Trump associates. he then used the CIA and F.B.I. to convenely bump into them and try to dig up dirt on Trump. Yes, Trump was correct again, Obama used our CIA and foreign agents to start the Russian Collusion narrative.

They think Trump has the files and thus raided Mara Lago as if these files are released, game over for Obama, Brennan and Democrats. This is not new news, Fox has been reporting on it since 2017.

If true, is that OK to go after a political opponent using our intelligence community as well a multiple intelligence agencies to try and find a crime?

Interesting theory.  Anyone have anything else? Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2024, 10:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Interesting theory.  Anyone have anything else? Mellow

Yes, he has a theory that the GOP is in bed with Russia and that they've all been honeypotted.  Oh wait, that was someone on your side of the ideological spectrum, which is why you said nothing about it.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2024, 07:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Liz Cheney is a RINO and was always one. Trump hates war, the Cheneys love war, got rich from it. Trump went after the old arm of the GOP. Bush, Cheney, Romney and McCain and their families hate Trump because he spoke the truth about their war ambitions and them being wrong about Iraq.

You like Cheney only because you hate Trump, my guess is you have no idea of her voting record or how she feels about abortion for example, yet you praise her politics.

Politically, Liz Cheney stands for everything I don't...but she took a stand that she knew would end her political career and still did that.  She didn't sell out like most of the current Republican Party.  Before Trump, Liz Cheney represented EVERYTHING the Republican Party was about.  Even after Trump, she voted with him something like 98% of the time.  She said what he did on and around Jan 6 was wrong and for that, she paid the ultimate political price.  To call her a RINO is just another sign of how depraved the current Republicans are.  

I could not, would not, and will not ever cast a vote for Liz Cheney.  But, I can and do admire her for taking a principled stand when the vast majority of her peers folded like the spineless sycophants that they are.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2024, 10:38 PM)pally Wrote: Politically, Liz Cheney stands for everything I don't...but she took a stand that she knew would end her political career and still did that.  She didn't sell out like most of the current Republican Party.  Before Trump, Liz Cheney represented EVERYTHING the Republican Party was about.  Even after Trump, she voted with him something like 98% of the time.  She said what he did on and around Jan 6 was wrong and for that, she paid the ultimate political price.  To call her a RINO is just another sign of how depraved the current Republicans are.  

I could not, would not, and will not ever cast a vote for Liz Cheney.  But, I can and do admire her for taking a principled stand when the vast majority of her peers folded like the spineless sycophants that they are.

The MAGA cult members calling Liz Cheney a RINO just goes to prove they don't have a clue about this stuff. They don't know what Republicanism was. Now, they don't even have a platform. They just bow down to their dear leader.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2024, 10:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The MAGA cult members calling Liz Cheney a RINO just goes to prove they don't have a clue about this stuff. They don't know what Republicanism was. Now, they don't even have a platform. They just bow down to their dear leader.

The amusing thing is, I think Cheney is easily as horrible a person as Trump is, she's just better at hiding it.  She may actually be worse, as much of what Trump says comes from a desire to have power (abortion rights for example), while Cheney is a true believer.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2024, 11:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The amusing thing is, I think Cheney is easily as horrible a person as Trump is, she's just better at hiding it.  She may actually be worse, as much of what Trump says comes from a desire to have power (abortion rights for example), while Cheney is a true believer.

The worst person is always the one who will lie or change ideas on a whim in order to gain power.

Cheney at least had a moral line she would not cross. Trump has shown no indication that he has any moral fiber. He will do or say anything that he believes will benefit himself

Reply/Quote