Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
Capcom asking what players want Remade or a Sequel/new game spinnoff

https://www.rockman-corner.com/2024/02/capcom-gauging-interest-in-mega-man-1-2.html

Which would you pick For me the New Games
Dead Rising And Lost Planet...

for the Remakes
Commando
Reply/Quote
Realized I had an expiring Nintendo Switch voucher. Picked up Mario Golf on the switch.

Great game to relax to. Content kind of meh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 12:33 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Realized I had an expiring Nintendo Switch voucher. Picked up Mario Golf on the switch.

Great game to relax to. Content kind of meh.

i have been thinking of picking up a Wii just for the sports.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 10:16 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Capcom asking what players want Remade or a Sequel/new game spinnoff

https://www.rockman-corner.com/2024/02/capcom-gauging-interest-in-mega-man-1-2.html

Which would you pick For me the New Games
Dead Rising And Lost Planet...  

for the Remakes
Commando

I didn't know Commando and Captain Commando were two different games! Lol

I know it's part disney but I did spend alot of hours playing Micky Mania as a kid would love to see that remade. They need to put money into a new Breath of Fire. The last couple early 2000s and bad. Hire a writer Brandon Sanderson loves to write for games especially with nostalgia.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Skull and bones Open beta is now available.

Halo season 2 is out on Paramount (not sure how many episodes atm) Its the first 2 episodes. its being received much better than season 1 it seems
Reply/Quote
Remasters of Tomb Raider 1-3 old PC versions are out tomorrow.

The Achievement/Trophies look nuts
Reply/Quote
Xbox heads have announced they will be bringing 4 smaller titles to other platforms. And they have new hardware to share coming this holiday.

They did not announce what the games where but based on the hints given my speculation is titles such as.

Sea of Theives
Grounded.
Pentiment
Hi-Fi Rush.

Although Killer instinct may also be a possiblity given its recent refresh. (and fighting market is pretty small to begin with)
Reply/Quote
Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor. Auto-shooter based in the DRG universe. I really like it. I was also a big fan of Vampire Survivors, so it scratches that same itch.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 01:23 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor. Auto-shooter based in the DRG universe. I really like it. I was also a big fan of Vampire Survivors, so it scratches that same itch.

i think Brotato*  is similar to those
Reply/Quote
There is a Nintendo Partner Direct today @ 9:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMRERw-wz7k

Additionally it was announced

Elden Rings DLC Shadow of the Erd Tree. Official trailer drops today @ 10:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLZenOn7WUo
Reply/Quote
Elden Ring DLC 6/21/24 (way to long a wait for any game)

Aspyr the devs that just released the Tomb Raider remastered collection.... Announced Battlefront 1 and 2 remasters available next month.. (the OG ones not the EA newer ones)
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2024, 01:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Elden Ring DLC 6/21/24 (way to long a wait for any game)

Aspyr the devs that just released the Tomb Raider remastered collection.... Announced Battlefront 1 and 2 remasters available next month.. (the OG ones not the EA newer ones)
They coulda just started on a sequel, this late in Elden Ring's lifecycle. I won't be buying it. Lost interest in that game by the time I hit NG++ on my third character.

The Battlefront remasters SHOULD be awesome! I played the hell outta those on the PS2 back in the day and was semi disappointed the EA ones weren't *as good* (played the hell outta those as well!). Looking forward to those for sure!
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2024, 09:01 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: They coulda just started on a sequel, this late in Elden Ring's lifecycle. I won't be buying it. Lost interest in that game by the time I hit NG++ on my third character.

The Battlefront remasters SHOULD be awesome! I played the hell outta those on the PS2 back in the day and was semi disappointed the EA ones weren't *as good* (played the hell outta those as well!). Looking forward to those for sure!

yeah the main thing EA games were missing was Conquest mode... If they had added that i probably would have never complained  cant wait to play those again and max out all my classes.

Ill be getting Elden ring dlc but agree 2+ years is WAY to late for DLC..  when it comes out i will not have touched the game in 2 years and i put over 300 hours in
Reply/Quote
Just saw them as pre-orders on PSN and they are just re-releases. Doesn't look like any graphic changes AT ALL, so I doubt I buy them. Looks like another nostalgia cash-grab, unfortunately. Why can't we have an OG-styled Battlefront with EA-Battlefront graphics?!
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 10:03 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Just saw them as pre-orders on PSN and they are just re-releases. Doesn't look like any graphic changes AT ALL, so I doubt I buy them. Looks like another nostalgia cash-grab, unfortunately. Why can't we have an OG-styled Battlefront with EA-Battlefront graphics?!

Also Dark Forces Remaster will be out on the 28th.

Aspyr... Recently did the Tomb Raider Trilogy Remaster (From the old PC versions) and that remaster is being highly praised overall. Im hopeful Battlefront collection got some love it looks better than the old versions and they added some new content (or made available in other modes)
Reply/Quote
If any of you are fans of Halo... Season2 of the show has been amazing so far. (paramount +)
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2024, 01:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Elden Ring DLC 6/21/24   (way to long a wait for any game)

Oops I forgot all about Elden Ring haha I still have not played it. I've owned it since rhe release day too lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 04:52 PM)Synric Wrote: Oops I forgot all about Elden Ring haha I still have not played it. I've owned it since rhe release day too lol.

Well you have enough time if you start now..

I have several games like that i need to go play.  But these dang companies keep releasing more games lol
Reply/Quote
Hoping they do a discounted bundle for Elden Ring + DLC. I've since gotten rid of my Xbox but have held onto the PS5.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 06:42 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Hoping they do a discounted bundle for Elden Ring + DLC. I've since gotten rid of my Xbox but have held onto the PS5.

its 99$ for both i think....   unlikely to get much of a discount until it gets a sale a few months after its release.
Reply/Quote