Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Buccaneers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 10-28-2018

Up 18 at half. Can’t complain about that.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - PlayadLc - 10-28-2018

Good job D.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:33 PM)BoBengal Wrote: Gave up a 3rd and 9, then gave up a 3rd and 10

Well yeah, we must keep up the tradition of giving points up before the half.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-28-2018

Our biggest help today has been Winston. Having seen him before he is possibly the worst touch passer in the NFL.

***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-28-2018

Mixon is on pace for 228 yards rushing today. Mellow

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - kevin - 10-28-2018

Huge not giving up TD there. Go in Half up 3 scores, not 2 scores.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:34 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Let's be serious though. This game has been alot more about Winston sucking with throws then our Defense shutting them down.

Sure, but I’m just happy our offense looks good again.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:36 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Im curious as to why Geno isn't in there on all these passing downs..

They rotate too much. Tupou and MJ aren't proper replacements for even a tired Atkins.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - TheUberHuber - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ok. My internets back. Geez, how'd they get to the 7 yard line?

Dre k got burnt.. then they gave up 10 her and there on 3rd downs.. 

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - BoBengal - 10-28-2018

“Look at the flag and assume the opposite?!” Yikes. What a brain tease.

And this terrible wind is supposed to get WORSE in the second half?!

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Sure, but I’m just happy our offense looks good again.

Me too! They have improved a LOT in the missed tackles department. 

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Sweetness - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Sure, but I’m just happy our offense looks good again.

Very true! I reckon I should have said the on the defensive side of the ball it has been more really bad play by Winston. Our Offense has looked lights out today  so far

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - fredtoast - 10-28-2018

550 combined yards gained in first half.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Sweetness - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:38 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Dre k got burnt.. then they gave up 10 her and there on 3rd downs.. 

But at least he boxed a guy out on a fade route to the endzone! And committed an uncalled PI

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 10-28-2018

Fun game so far

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 10-28-2018

Hmm..I wonder if fishing while winning has the same effect as fishing while losing...lol

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - BengalsRocker - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:35 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I hate his claps and giggles as much as the next guy but you’re right here. One missed XP with a three score lead on a windy day after the other kicker missed one too. Idk, maybe some people wanted Marvin to run out to midfield and kill Bullock on national tv for that missed kick.
No.  He is his own caricature.  Is my point.

Most would just shake their head or roll their eyes on a missed extra point.

What the hell is the clap and "Let's Go!  Let's Go!" for by the way?

Especially for a missed extra point.

Geez you guys need to relax.  Don't want him to scream at midfield.

Just thought it was funny that his reaction is automatically the same and on cue.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - BoBengal - 10-28-2018

The AFC North has to be the most brutal division in the NFL for kickers with all open stadiums and all with (known) crazy wind situations like we are seeing today with the gusts and swirling wind.

... as if the timing and accuracy of the snap, hold, blocking, and kick of an oblong ball isn’t tough enough!

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - pally - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Mixon is on pace for 228 yards rushing today. Mellow

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Per ESPN Stats &amp; Info: Joe Mixon's 114 rushing yards are the most in the 1st half by any player this season and most by a Bengal in a 1st half since Cedric Benson in 2008. Mixon is the 2nd player w/ 100 rushing yards and 2 rushing TDs in a half this season along with Alvin Kamara</p>&mdash; Katherine Terrell (@Kat_Terrell) <a href="https://twitter.com/Kat_Terrell/status/1056616505755004928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 28, 2018</a></blockquote>

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - kevin - 10-28-2018

To any Winston Fans, I'm glad we aren't playing Fitzpatrick. Tampa was tough early in season with Fitzpatrick.

If Bengals don't score another point, Tampa would need 3 Touchdowns to go ahead. I think our D better than that. I think our offense better than that. 5-3 looking pretty good at Half.