Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Buccaneers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-28-2018

They are stopping Mixon without needing to pull people off of pass coverage. Add in the poor blocking and no real TE to speak of and the offense is sputtering.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - coachmcneil71 - 10-28-2018

Austin is no bueno!! Ready to push on frm Dre K as well. Not based off of one play, but several that I've witnessed this season. Lazor needs to get aggressive agsin, and get Joe involved....again. This D is decimated in the secondary, and n the D line. This game should have been over at the half.
Seriously, this TB D is decimated at the moment. I'm sorry for the nativity, in a game hat we are winning, but this looks a lot like fools gold.

I understand losing to Pitt and KC at KC, but this shouldn't even be a close game.

***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-28-2018

My prediction for the rest of the game: TB gets a TD but doesn't get the 2 pt conversion. Cincy offense goes 3 and out. TB goes to kick the winning FG but misses it. Bengals win.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-28-2018

One team made adjustments. One didn't.

They're getting consistent pressure with four and their coverage has been spot on so far.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - iowahwky4cincy - 10-28-2018

Just poorly led/coached all the way around.
GO STRIPES!!!

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 04:53 PM)Millhouse Wrote: is that 4 three & outs by the offense this half?

yes and against one of the worst D's in the NFL

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - OandB - 10-28-2018

ugh.. and picked the Browns to win in Ketchup field...

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - bengaloo - 10-28-2018

This is an embarrassment. 27 points in the 1st half and not even a 1st down in the second. Its time to change

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 04:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: My prediction for the rest of the game: TB gets a TD but doesn't get the 2 pt conversion. Cincy offense goes 3 and out. TB goes to kick the winning FG but misses it. Bengals win.

Hard pass. 

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-28-2018

Easy 3rd down conversions coming

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 10-28-2018

So this is what the Dolphins felt like...

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - iowahwky4cincy - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 04:55 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: One team made adjustments. One didn't.

They're getting consistent pressure with four and their coverage has been spot on so far.

TB has one of the worst defenses in the league. They shouldn't be able to make "adjustments".
GO STRIPES!!!

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 04:55 PM)OandB Wrote: ugh.. and  picked the Browns to win in Ketchup field...

Pretty sure they havent won there in like 15 years or so

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - BFritz21 - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:37 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: There isn’t anybody there

Yeah...... it’s half-full...... I’m ashamed...... is this the 90s?

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 10-28-2018

They are stopping them here. 3 and 5 and they are stopping them for an unlikely 3 and out

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Cure4CF - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 04:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: My prediction for the rest of the game: TB gets a TD but doesn't get the 2 pt conversion. Cincy offense goes 3 and out. TB goes to kick the winning FG but misses it. Bengals win.

= me having a cardiac infarction

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-28-2018

Best tackle Dre has made all year

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 04:54 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Austin is no bueno!! Ready to push on frm Dre K as well. Not based off of one play, but several that I've witnessed this season. Lazor needs to get aggressive agsin, and get Joe involved....again. This D is decimated in the secondary, and n the D line. This game should have been over at the half.
Seriously, this TB D is decimated at the moment. I'm sorry for the nativity, in a game hat we are winning, but this looks a lot like fools gold.

I understand losing to Pitt and KC at KC, but this shouldn't even be a close game.

What?  Is it Christmas?

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-28-2018

Thank you Dre

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - bengalhoel - 10-28-2018

What would happen if our 2nd half offense played our second half defense??