Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else (/thread-38972.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - jj22 - 09-08-2024

The era is over. Window closed. MB dodged a bullet not paying Chase and Tee after paying for an overrated system QB who handicaps the team with his inability to play certain offenses (under center/play action).

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - NotBigzo - 09-08-2024

I disagree. I like our punter.

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - THE PISTONS - 09-08-2024

The dink and dunk offense never works. Yet...they start every year doing it.

The staff just doesn't have the team ready Game 1. Maybe it's the soft training camps?

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - Au165 - 09-08-2024

They haven’t had an answer for cover 2 for three years. It’s a failure of the coaching staff that all a team has to do is play cover 2 and we are essentially done on offense.

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - Mickeypoo - 09-08-2024

35 years of watching this trash org lead by MFB.

Shocking. Another huge disappointment.

And if you guys think Burrow and his wrist are going to last, lol. This trash org ruined Burrow.

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - BengalsBong - 09-08-2024

Chase has not been the same player since his hip injury IMO. But we were not prepared started off so slow and was not ready for the hitting the physicality of the game.

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - jj22 - 09-08-2024

This opening schedule was supposed to be the cure. There’s no excusing not being able to beat NE.

Burrow is overrated and it’s time after 5 years to say it unapologetically.

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - CloeHokie - 09-08-2024

Good to see Joe Mixon in a real NFL offense. He is tearing it up. I may just become a Texans fan. I am really getting tired of this crap after 40 years. Somehow we looked like the worst offense in the league this week. Maybe Carolina was worse. I am just very very very frustrated right now

0-6 in the division coming up.

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - Essex Johnson - 09-08-2024

(09-08-2024, 05:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The dink and dunk offense never works. Yet...they start every year doing it.

The staff just doesn't have the team ready Game 1. Maybe it's the soft training camps?

Burrow is part of  problem also, he dumps off way too much, and we have no play action at all, worse loss in Taylor and Burrow  era

Just think if they started the rookie it would have been a blowout.

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - Soonerpeace - 09-08-2024

(09-08-2024, 05:07 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Good to see Joe Mixon in a real NFL offense. He is tearing it up. I may just become a Texans fan. I am really getting tired of this crap after 40 years. Somehow we looked like the worst offense in the league this week. Maybe Carolina was worse. I am just very very very frustrated right now

30 carries 159 yards 

(09-08-2024, 05:07 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Good to see Joe Mixon in a real NFL offense. He is tearing it up. I may just become a Texans fan. I am really getting tired of this crap after 40 years. Somehow we looked like the worst offense in the league this week. Maybe Carolina was worse. I am just very very very frustrated right now

It was good to see Joe. 

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - CloeHokie - 09-08-2024

(09-08-2024, 05:06 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: 35 years of watching this trash org lead by MFB.

Shocking.  Another huge disappointment.  

And if you guys think Burrow and his wrist are going to last, lol.  This trash org ruined Burrow.

Agree and also been watching this for too long. I am 46 and thought maybe we could finally be good. But it looks like we have ruined another HOF QB. Carson Palmer seems to have been 100% correct. I am really getting tired of this and wondering why I punish myself so. May be time to move on. I am sure I will calm down but man I am upset.

(09-08-2024, 05:09 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: 30 carries 159 yards 

Very happy for him to be out of the Brown org.

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - kevinsea - 09-08-2024

Taylor is an idiot GET YOUR STARTERS REPS IN THE PRESEASON GAMES DAMMIT 1-10 In the first two games soon to be 1-11 Out of sync and unprepared

(09-08-2024, 05:10 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Agree and also been watching this for too long. I am 46 and thought maybe we could finally be good. But it looks like we have ruined another HOF QB. Carson Palmer seems to have been 100% correct. I am really getting tired of this and wondering why I punish myself so. May be time to move on. I am sure I will calm down but man I am upset.

Look on the bright side.  Some Brown family members put together some cool hype videos to get the fans all jacked up for the inevitable implosion.

And that new social media presence!  Wow!  SB here we come.

Still the same old idiots running the same old cheap ass org.  MB and Katie not even on the same page.  MB out there with his idiotic interview.  

Why can't we hire some REAL football people.

The Brown family got the stadium full again, so they are all good for years.  Now to just be cheap until they are forced to spend again.

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - Bengalitis - 09-08-2024

30 carries for Mixon... wow. Sounds lIke hE was put to good use..wow, wow, wow....

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - WhoDeyK - 09-08-2024

A change in play calling would do wonders for this team.

RE: Fire Everyone Pay No One Else - Bengalitis - 09-08-2024

sad That ThE only great story about thE bengalS on this opener was an ex-bengal, joe mixon.