Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Everyone Pay No One Else
The era is over. Window closed. MB dodged a bullet not paying Chase and Tee after paying for an overrated system QB who handicaps the team with his inability to play certain offenses (under center/play action).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I disagree. I like our punter.
Reply/Quote
The dink and dunk offense never works. Yet...they start every year doing it.

The staff just doesn't have the team ready Game 1. Maybe it's the soft training camps?
Reply/Quote
They haven’t had an answer for cover 2 for three years. It’s a failure of the coaching staff that all a team has to do is play cover 2 and we are essentially done on offense.
Reply/Quote
35 years of watching this trash org lead by MFB.

Shocking. Another huge disappointment.

And if you guys think Burrow and his wrist are going to last, lol. This trash org ruined Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Chase has not been the same player since his hip injury IMO. But we were not prepared started off so slow and was not ready for the hitting the physicality of the game.
Reply/Quote
This opening schedule was supposed to be the cure. There’s no excusing not being able to beat NE.

Burrow is overrated and it’s time after 5 years to say it unapologetically.

Reply/Quote
Good to see Joe Mixon in a real NFL offense. He is tearing it up. I may just become a Texans fan. I am really getting tired of this crap after 40 years. Somehow we looked like the worst offense in the league this week. Maybe Carolina was worse. I am just very very very frustrated right now
Reply/Quote
0-6 in the division coming up.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The dink and dunk offense never works. Yet...they start every year doing it.

The staff just doesn't have the team ready Game 1. Maybe it's the soft training camps?

Burrow is part of  problem also, he dumps off way too much, and we have no play action at all, worse loss in Taylor and Burrow  era
Reply/Quote
Just think if they started the rookie it would have been a blowout.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:07 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Good to see Joe Mixon in a real NFL offense. He is tearing it up. I may just become a Texans fan. I am really getting tired of this crap after 40 years. Somehow we looked like the worst offense in the league this week. Maybe Carolina was worse. I am just very very very frustrated right now

30 carries 159 yards 
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:07 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Good to see Joe Mixon in a real NFL offense. He is tearing it up. I may just become a Texans fan. I am really getting tired of this crap after 40 years. Somehow we looked like the worst offense in the league this week. Maybe Carolina was worse. I am just very very very frustrated right now

It was good to see Joe. 

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:06 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: 35 years of watching this trash org lead by MFB.

Shocking.  Another huge disappointment.  

And if you guys think Burrow and his wrist are going to last, lol.  This trash org ruined Burrow.

Agree and also been watching this for too long. I am 46 and thought maybe we could finally be good. But it looks like we have ruined another HOF QB. Carson Palmer seems to have been 100% correct. I am really getting tired of this and wondering why I punish myself so. May be time to move on. I am sure I will calm down but man I am upset.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:09 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: 30 carries 159 yards 

Very happy for him to be out of the Brown org.
Reply/Quote
  Taylor is an idiot GET YOUR STARTERS REPS IN THE PRESEASON GAMES DAMMIT 1-10 In the first two games soon to be 1-11 Out of sync and unprepared
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:10 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Agree and also been watching this for too long. I am 46 and thought maybe we could finally be good. But it looks like we have ruined another HOF QB. Carson Palmer seems to have been 100% correct. I am really getting tired of this and wondering why I punish myself so. May be time to move on. I am sure I will calm down but man I am upset.

Look on the bright side.  Some Brown family members put together some cool hype videos to get the fans all jacked up for the inevitable implosion.

And that new social media presence!  Wow!  SB here we come.

Still the same old idiots running the same old cheap ass org.  MB and Katie not even on the same page.  MB out there with his idiotic interview.  

Why can't we hire some REAL football people.

The Brown family got the stadium full again, so they are all good for years.  Now to just be cheap until they are forced to spend again.
Reply/Quote

30 carries for Mixon... wow. Sounds lIke hE was put to good use..wow, wow, wow....
Reply/Quote
A change in play calling would do wonders for this team.
Reply/Quote
sad That ThE only great story about thE bengalS on this opener was an ex-bengal, joe mixon.
Reply/Quote