Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet Kay Adams
She's in Cincinnati Sunday

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
That's fantastic, wish I lived closer, Graeters is one of my favorites.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2024, 06:39 PM)pally Wrote: She's  in Cincinnati Sunday

Good stuff. I hope any forum fans that can go, take some pics and make us out of town really jealous.
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote
Wish I was closer, could go for a scoop or two of their black raspberry chocolate chip ice cream.

Good stuff !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2024, 06:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's fantastic, wish I lived closer, Graeters is one of my favorites.

Yeah sure, I'm going for the ice cream..... You old dog!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
She blocked me on Twitter.

She's dead to me.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2024, 01:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: She blocked me on Twitter.

She's dead to me.

I warned you not to send her those Dalton Hog of Leadership pics!
Reply/Quote
With Zac

https://youtu.be/83ObpqO7J-0?feature=shared
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
With Orlando

https://youtu.be/_FdiUQ3V7W8?feature=shared
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
With Gesicki

https://youtu.be/FS-VT-q1eBU?feature=shared

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2024, 03:55 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I warned you not to send her those Dalton Hog of Leadership pics!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
On the running backs….
Zac thinks they being underrated as a position group.
Orlando on Zach Moss he never misses a cut. Chase so fast.

Reply/Quote
Now Burrow

https://youtu.be/wSMzo7JN37o?feature=shared

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2024, 03:55 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I warned you not to send her those Dalton Hog of Leadership pics!

"You think Burrow is great? Check this out!!!"

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Love Kay even if she is dead to Brad lol
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2024, 01:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love Kay even if she is dead to Brad lol

She wants some Joe! She was gushing all over him...Lol
I'd block Brad too, he's a perv... Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2024, 11:09 PM)sandwedge Wrote: She wants some Joe! She was gushing all over him...Lol

Brad vs Kay.. I know it's a tough debate, but sorry Brad.. You're dog meat in this case.  Take it as a compliment.  It's as good as it's ever gonna get.   Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2024, 08:57 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Wish I was closer, could go for a scoop or two of their black raspberry chocolate chip ice cream.

Good stuff !

If I'm ever in a coma my family has instructions to administer the black raspberry chip to me intravenously.  
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2024, 11:09 PM)sandwedge Wrote: She wants some Joe! She was gushing all over him...Lol

I understand she's quite a bit older than he is, but she is in her prime. Even though he could have probably most any woman he wanted in Cincinnati (unattached of course) if I were him there's no way I'd turn that down.  I'd take her to Ruby's for a dinner to "talk football" then back to the casa for some tacklin.... Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2024, 07:58 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If I'm ever in a coma my family has instructions to administer the black raspberry chip to me intravenously.  

You know, a DNR would be less painful Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote