Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuts worth a look
(08-27-2024, 05:20 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm probably a terrible judge for OL talent, as not only did I like Carman in the draft, I also liked Leatherwood  Ninja

Bookend busts.  I'm awarding you the Paul Alexander trophy for OL scouting ineptitude.
Reply/Quote
Can we sign Noah Brown so no future opponent can torch us with him?
Reply/Quote
Marcus Bailey LB
Raymond Johnson DE
Jowon Briggs DT
Shaun Wade CB
Tanner Muse LB
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2024, 06:05 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Can we sign Noah Brown so no future opponent can torch us with him?

Brown is the type of guy that Burrow could make look like a star receiver, just like Stroud did in Houston last year. However, the Bengals already have younger, and likely better talent already locked into the roster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2024, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Brown is the type of guy that Burrow could make look like a star receiver, just like Stroud did in Houston last year. However, the Bengals already have younger, and likely better talent already locked into the roster.

Noah brown washed us when cooper rush was throwing the ball too.

I’d feel much better if we signed him.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2024, 07:34 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Noah brown washed us when cooper rush was throwing the ball too.

I’d feel much better if we signed him.

Maybe it says more about our DB's/and or scheme than Brown is talented.
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2024, 06:56 PM)J24 Wrote: Marcus Bailey LB

I don't know how he didn't make the team: arguably our best STer for the past 3 years and a really good fill-in on D.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2024, 07:44 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I don't know how he didn't make the team: arguably our best STer for the past 3 years and a really good fill-in on D.

yeah totally comfortable with him playing meaningful minutes.  weird cut
Reply/Quote
I think Bengals should grab Noah Brown (WR). Maybe in place of Irwin.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Bengals have 4 healthy DE or edge. 4. This is the weakest DL in ZT era. They need to find someone.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I think Uzomah is still out there
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2024, 10:23 PM)EatonFan Wrote: I think Uzomah is still out there

We already have 5 TE’s on the roster.

Reply/Quote
Jowon Briggs elicits a little interests but he really isn't a true NT.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2024, 08:24 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Bengals have 4 healthy DE or edge.  4.  This is the weakest DL in ZT era.  They need to find someone.

The Eagles released Gabe Hall today. He's 6'6" 295lbs. He can play DE and DT.
Reply/Quote
A guy who piqued my interest after the Titans took T'Vondre Sweat was another huge DT on that squad. Today they cut Quinton Bohana. He's only 25 at stands 6'4" 335lbs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The D line should be a concern for everyone. We havent seen much of Rankins in this defense. When Hill or Rankins need rotated, who are you putting in? Carter/Tufele? If I told you before the draft these were the guys we would be counting on what would the reaction be? Maybe you have Jenkins or Jackson? Two rookies one of which has been hurt most of training camp. We are going to rely on them?

At DE you have Hubbard returning from an injury, his backup Murphy is on the IR. That leaves you with who? Johnson? One the other side you have Ossai backing up Hendrickson. I hope Ossai does better than previous years. This defensive line doesnt give me much confidence and should be a concern.
Reply/Quote
Old pal Tupou got cut by the Ravens
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2024, 12:04 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Old pal Tupou got cut by the Ravens

If there is a God, please no on Tupou
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2024, 12:04 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Old pal Tupou got cut by the Ravens

(08-28-2024, 01:11 AM)sandwedge Wrote: If there is a God, please no on Tupou

Not surprised by the Tupou cut and I wouldnt be expecting him back in Cincy.  His issues last season were not on the field.

Reply/Quote
I think we could sign Perine and put Trayveon on the PS.

I also thought about Scharping vs Ford. Since Scharping got cut by the Eagles.
Reply/Quote