Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outside Help
(09-16-2024, 12:16 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Bengals played well yesterday, but there are some big areas of concern IMO.

True Slot WR… really missing Tyler Boyd. 

WR Obsession around here.  HOw about not being DEAD Fn last in rush attempts?  Maybe try to wear down a defense so you can ice the game with running the ball?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2024, 04:25 PM)J24 Wrote: Trade MIke Hilton to Philly for DT(3t) Milton Williams or/and Trade a 6th rd pick to the Rams for NT Bobby Brown.

If the Rams would let Brown go for a 6th round pick, that would be a small price to pay for a big man to clog the interior.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Any word if Bengals have any DT's in town to work out today?

Guy is out there, but have no idea how fit he is or if he has still has the will to play again.
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2024, 12:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Any word if Bengals have any DT's in town to work out today?

Guy is out there, but have no idea how fit he is or if he has still has the will to play again.

yep...He is one of them

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2024, 12:18 PM)BigBad Wrote: WR Obsession around here.  HOw about not being DEAD Fn last in rush attempts?  Maybe try to wear down a defense so you can ice the game with running the ball?

Cincy. always abandons the run. Never stick to it. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2024, 12:40 PM)pally Wrote: yep...He is one of them

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TY

Guy may be our best option. He has experience and BB loves football players. Hopefully, he is in shape and can play Monday nght
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2024, 12:18 PM)BigBad Wrote: WR Obsession around here.  HOw about not being DEAD Fn last in rush attempts?  Maybe try to wear down a defense so you can ice the game with running the ball?

This team is going to be a pass first team, as constructed. Our WR group currently doesn’t support that. Hopefully tee coming back can change things.
Reply/Quote
We have to run the ball to win a ring IMO. You have to play to the other team's weaknesses. We can't be run or pass first anything, at this point I think Joe better realize that.
Reply/Quote
I hope the plan is to sign a vet DT (Lawrence Guy), elevate Rogers from PS, activate Cedric Johnson and keep up with Hubbard sometimes inside as he looked pretty good there. Fortunately this only a couple of weeks to make it to getting Jackson back and Jenkins likely as well.
Reply/Quote