Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Patriot Lawerence Guy signs with Bengals
(10 hours ago)Sled21 Wrote: I don't remember Josh having any off field problems???

Thought I remembered some off field issue, maybe I am wrong. Wish Casear would clarify, I definitely don't remember it clearly.

(8 hours ago)XenoMorph Wrote: had a probation issue back in 2018 is all i could find

Hmm, that is no big deal.

(7 hours ago)Sled21 Wrote: I think people are confusing our Samoans and conflating Topou with Maualuga

Nah, not even lol

(6 hours ago)kalibengal Wrote: I actually liked the signing if he can perform similarly as to a few yrs back. I recall watching some NE games  and asking myself, "whos that Guy?" lol
and then looking him up and seeing he was a 7th rounder...nice story.

Yeah, if he has something in the tank and wants to prove something he could really help us out when we need it badly.

Dude has to be pretty smart being coached up by Billy B and all.
Reply/Quote
Waiting to hear a firmer status on Rankins, Hill and Jenkins. Also waiting to see if they call up Rogers from PS - if they do that is revealing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)Joelist Wrote: Waiting to hear a firmer status on Rankins, Hill and Jenkins. Also waiting to see if they call up Rogers from PS - if they do that is revealing.

jenkins is suppose to be practicing today..

other 2 are day to day

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/tee-higgins-will-return-to-practice-on-thursday
Reply/Quote
(3 hours ago)XenoMorph Wrote: jenkins is suppose to be practicing today..

other 2 are day to day

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/tee-higgins-will-return-to-practice-on-thursday

Jenkins is wearing a club. Not ideal.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Very ideal for the power, to speed, to club to the gut and chin technique....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2024, 06:13 PM)GodFather Wrote: Mike Brown, "I think we can sign this guy and pay him with some of the old televisions from Paycor!"

Mike Brown: We signed him and his payment is he gets to keep his game jerseys and sale them on Ebay in case we make the superbowl and they are worth anything.
Reply/Quote
(3 hours ago)Synric Wrote: Jenkins is wearing a club. Not ideal.

right for anyone he hits with it
Reply/Quote