Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 3 injuries
Tee says he is playing

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
Vonn Bell will be a game-day decision but things are trending the right direction. He is listed as questionable.   BJ will also be a game day decision.  He's a vet so practice isn't as urgent as the needs of the DL but is listed as doubtful on the injury report.  Tanner Hudson is out

Amarius Mims has no injury designation

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
Tee, Mims, and Jenkins were Full-Practice today
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2024, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Tee, Mims, and Jenkins were Full-Practice today

Let's hope Jenkins is able to play like a vet and make some plays.
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote
Will we rotate Mims in or only if Brown isn’t playing well?
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2024, 06:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's hope Jenkins is able to play like a vet and make some plays.

Probabaly won't see many snaps he's going to be wearing a club. They should bring up a guy from the practice squad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I'm excited to see Jenkins.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2024, 06:56 PM)tBengal Wrote: Will we rotate Mims in or only if Brown isn’t playing well?

We've played some heavy with both Trent and Cody in the game. I can see him getting a couple snaps in that capacity
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote