Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tight Ends
(Yesterday, 05:43 PM)Housh Wrote: Our TE’s are amazing

(Yesterday, 05:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Gesecki doing dumb things this last game, Erick All taking his position

According to the Locked on Bengals podcast, All had more snaps than Gesecki yesterday.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(4 hours ago)PhilHos Wrote: According to the Locked on Bengals podcast, All had more snaps than Gesecki yesterday.

Not a surprise the Bengals played with the lead and were rushing. Ford, Sample, and All got alot of reps in the rush offense. Yoshi also outsnaped Tee Higgins.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 11:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Not to mention he might already be a better blocker than Sample.

I definitely think he's a better blocker in space and in movement (as a FB, for example), but inline, Sample is still yet to be beat: we'd need to see All take on some DEs and rush LBs first, like Sample has.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(4 hours ago)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I definitely think he's a better blocker in space and in movement (as a FB, for example), but inline, Sample is still yet to be beat: we'd need to see All take on some DEs and rush LBs first, like Sample has.

All has taken on DE's. He took on Karlaftis and owned him.

The thing about All is he is faster than Sample so he can get to the block in time on pulls. Love this guy.
Reply/Quote
I'm All in on All... he looks very promising so far. We've got a decent TE group seemingly.
Reply/Quote