BURROW
BROWN
CHASE
BELL
WILSON
MCPHERSON
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carolina Game Game Ball
All get's my vote. I mean All. Not All but All.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
C. Brown gets my vote. You can see the explosiveness just waiting to be unleashed.
Reply/Quote
Since Chase Brown is getting all the love and I do not disagree with that vote I voted other for Tee as I have been hating on him
a lot this Offseason and needed to give him some props. His numbers do not represent his impact in this game.
Reply/Quote
The game ball should go to the fans for the misery we've been through the last 3 weeks.
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)HarleyDog Wrote: The game ball should go to the fans for the misery we've been through the last 3 weeks.

Bfine established the rule "1) We don't award Game Ball to position groups or coaches," but since fans are neither, I guess your nomination is valid. But to be safe, in case to should be an individual, I will give you a nomination, just for your post that "I'll be at the game in heat."   
Reply/Quote
I thought it was funny that Zac gave a game ball to Bell for basically catching a shallow infield pop up that was hit right to him. Bell has looked old and slow this year.
The real cause of that turnover is one of (if not the only) guy on the defense who has shown up and made an impact every week.
I think he gave Trey’s game ball to Von
Reply/Quote
(2 hours ago)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I thought it was funny that Zac gave a game ball to Bell for basically catching a shallow infield pop up that was hit right to him. Bell has looked old and slow this year.
The real cause of that turnover is one of (if not the only) guy on the defense who has shown up and made an impact every week.
I think he gave Trey’s game ball to Von

It’s not that serious. Bell played there last season. Simple as that.

Reply/Quote
(1 hour ago)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s not that serious. Bell played there last season. Simple as that.

Bell probably had a significant part in offensive game plan last week. As I hope Stone will this week.
Reply/Quote

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote