Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals FA Plan - What was it, was it good?
(03-29-2021, 02:29 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I don’t mind so much who they brought in compared to who they lost.

It blows my mind that so far they have only brought back Spain to address the gaping hole in the middle of this ol. Perhaps their plan all along was to let the top guards sign elsewhere before cutting geno and hart. They weren’t ever going to sign thuney at that money and it sounds like they lowballed Zeitler again. They just don’t appear to want to sign iol at market rates, qb health be damned!

It also looks like phase two of the plan was to sign players at other positions and target others via the draft. I would feel better about this this plan if we had even just 1 guard that played at an average to above Nfl level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is also my only issue with free agency, but it's a pretty big one. Maybe they're just planning on taking Sewell and placing him or Jonah inside? Even then, we could've signed someone else on the interior.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals FA Plan - What was it, was it good? - Shake n Blake - 03-29-2021, 04:41 PM