Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wilcots, Holt and Martin all Team Sewell
(04-28-2021, 08:51 AM)TJ528 Wrote: Murdock, I can't blame you.  

I look at myself.  When I was a teenager, 20's, 30's, and even early 40's I would watch the Bengals game every week.  

No matter how much they pissed me off and I'd turn off the TV and say I'm not watching this crap again.  I did watch the next week because I was glutton for punishment.  

When the team was REALLY bad through my 20's i still supported them. 

However, I'm coming up on my 50th birthday.  We're coming out of a global pandemic and earlier this year I was considering buying tickets.  This would be the first time in my life I'd ever buy tickets.  Then I remember what I told myself years ago, until this franchise shows its a professional organization I won't support it by purchasing anything Bengal related or buy a ticket.  

I haven't been to Paul Brown stadium since 2002, by choice.  

I'll still root for my team because they've been my team since 1982, but I'm with you I'll probably be tuning into some Jacksonville Jags games this year because I think Urban Meyer will have the biggest turn around in the NFL this year.   He's twice the coach that Taylor is because he's a proven leader.  He's a proven CEO of a football team.  He knows the pieces and parts he needs.  

Anyway, I'll be watching this team this year but not from the stands, and probably not for my couch but i'll check the score on my ESPN app to follow along.  Kind of how I do with the Reds now days. 

I just hope ol Urb doesn't get those pesky headaches again if things go south in Jax. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread