Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys you would pound the table for
(04-17-2022, 03:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The skinny tall kid had by far the best pass rush win rate of any IDL this year according to PFF. Logan Hall is growing on me. 

Same here, all for Logan Hall, we need another pass rushing DT more then another run stopper.

All of Reader, BJ Hill, Tupou and Shelvin are good run stoppers. Need that inside pressure on QB's.

I just think that Travis Jones can also provide this but is a better run stopper than Hall.

(04-17-2022, 10:19 PM)Yogo Wrote: With the trend going to more of a passing league than a running league, maybe a tall pass rusher in the middle might be better than a big heavy anchor I guess.  Again...  I don't know what exactly to look for in a DT.  All I know is Jordan Davis is super big and fast, Wyatt is a true 3T, wouldn't 300lbs+ help?

Logan Hall seems to be perfect as a 3-4 DE.  Some compare him to Calais Campbell.  I guess that's pretty good too.

If we are interested in Logan Hall it says a lot about what kind of Defenses Lou is looking to run.

I thought the 5-2 Defense we ran last year with 3 big NT's in the middle worked well when we ran it. Logan Hall fits this.

Same with Travis Jones. I can definitely see the Calais Campbell comparison with Logan Hall as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guys you would pound the table for - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-18-2022, 05:01 PM