Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can’t believe I’m posting this after i posted the infamous Zac Taylor hate thread
(07-17-2024, 04:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: LaFleur gets beyond too much love (no pun intended) around the league, for inheriting a top 5 QB all-time and solid pieces in place on the rest of the team, then, doing nothing with that for the past 2 years, with Love coming up big in a handful of games last year.

The guy hasn't built anything: on the contrary, he couldn't keep a good thing going.

McDermott is a better Marvin, IMO, I feel they'll never win anything so long as he is the coach.

Ryans is completely unproven: if he does last year for 2 more years, then he's legit, otherwise it was a one year fluke (I may be the only person in the world who thinks Stroud played miles over his head last year, but he played miles over his head last year lol).

But the most egregious? WTF is Sean Payton doing there? This isn't 2010.

Zac and Dan Campbell should be on here, as both have built a team from the ground up, solidifying their status and having results to prove it, with Campbell being 2 years behind where we are.

Right

There's 3 or 4 questionable guys on there that ZT should be ahead of.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can’t believe I’m posting this after i posted the infamous Zac Taylor hate thread - bengalfan74 - 07-17-2024, 05:59 PM