Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals among the most expensive game tickets
Yes my favourite topic to moan about American sports prices :lol:

My account only goes back so far but in 2018 I paid 200 dollars for two tickets to see us play the Steelers, the stadium was half empty and the other half was full of those black and yellow cockends.

They weren’t the greatest seats but I was only 28 on the back of paying for a wedding.

In 2021 I think I paid around 320 dollars for the Browns game in the lower level but near the back, slightly higher but a division rival and we were playing brilliantly until the week before and ***** Mike White happened.

In 2022 in 106 for the Chiefs game I paid around 500 dollars expensive but the biggest regular season game in great seats understandable.

Last year was around the same for the colts and Vikings games I probably got stung with that as I bought them on release night and then Burrow went down that’s the risk you take.

This year for the Ravens game alone it has cost me NEARLY A ***** THOUSAND DOLLARS for two tickets in 106.

How do they get away with that? Over here that would be the cost of a season ticket which is 23 games and I’d have a couple of 100 left over.

The prices since 2022 have nearly doubled, not to mention the amount they charge for beer and food.

Next year I’m going to Lambeau as it’s a bucket list stadium for me but the year after I’m taking a year off from travelling over which is such a shame as I love visiting but even with a decent job and knowing I’m in a very fortunate position it’s just becoming too expensive.

How are dads meant to bring their kids to a game and get em hooked? As far as I can tell there isn’t even a kids pricing structure over there which is a ***** disgrace.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals among the most expensive game tickets - BengalsLUFC - 08-28-2024, 08:31 PM