Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals among the most expensive game tickets
(09-02-2024, 10:09 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I pay 2000 for two season tickets, section 152 (south end zone), row 15.  Far from the best in the house, but very good seats.  Not that anyone in that section sits down. Not counting preseason games, that comes to 125 a seat for 8 regular season games.  Years we have 9 homes games, it's 111 a game.  Now I realize that not everyone can afford that, but to me it's a reasonable price I'm willing to pay.  The stadium experience is special -- unreal for prime time and playoff games.  I count myself very fortunate to be able to go down there and I wish everyone on this board had that opportunity.  It might sound cheesy, but I feel like I'm repping all of you when we're backed up on our goal line and I scream DEFENSE and bang on the seat in front of me.  More important to me, I think of my dad after every Bengal TD.  Who Dey.

I love the south endzone seats! I used to fly back to watch a couple of games every season. Haven't done it for a while, but was thinking I might go this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals among the most expensive game tickets - sandwedge - 09-02-2024, 10:59 AM